I was very pleased to see yesterday that Darren did not take offense to Frances and I taking his Blogging Project to a new level by offering anyone the opportunity to win a kilo of chocolate (the person who does the best will win the chocolate). If you like the picture check out Flickr Toys mosaic maker (I also suggest you read My Everyday Tools).

Also big thanks to Darren for setting up central page for the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog (means you can start the project at any time and do it at your own pace – however to be in the winning for our Blogging Challenge you must have completed all tasks by the end of August, 2007).

With chocolate as an extra incentive we have had a few more people join us. Please take the time to visit their blogs and post a comment to help them with their goal of building better blogs. A big welcome to:

Others have contacted me to say they plan on joining our challenge. To join, besides emailing me (suewater [at] gmail [dot] com) or placing a comment on my blog, we need you to write a post on your blog about joining this challenge (remember to link to either mine or Frances’s blog, alternatively email me with the link to your post so we know you have completed this task).

2 responses to “The Sweetness of 31 Day Blogging Project”

1. […] Posted above is an awesome picture of real chocolate in the form of raw cacao nibs! A group of us are participating in the challenge not only to make out blogs better, but to win chocolate! […]

Like

2. […] And my learning observations so far? I can see elements of where this challenge will be heading with the money making aspects from your blog; which isn’t probably over relevant for many non-profits. Plus, as I will be going on holiday in the last week of the challenge, I’ll leave a post when I go (which I’ve already begun to compile!) of lots of useful ways to fundraise from your website or blog. It’s a growing collection of really useful tools and links with some great suggestions. I have had a nice offer from an non-profit tech friend here in the UK, who has offered to take over my posts during the last week whilst I am away, which is really encouraging. (maybe he had read on others blog about the chocolate incentive to win…! See more about that at Sue Waters excellent blog!) […]

Like